Located just off the Gulf Coast are the very beautiful and well-maintained Bellingrath Gardens. When people talk about the beauty of the south, this is exactly what they are talking about.
The gardens were actually planted as such so that something will always be blooming year round. Being crowned Winner of 2004's Best Public Rose Garden doesn’t begin to describe the 65 acres of gardens.
Shenandoah National Park - Virginia
Pictures will never do waterfalls justice, so we took some videos too :) (see more)
• 39 New Zealand Videos! We spent 11 non-stop days across the awesome, amazing, adrenaline pumping, beautiful country of New Zealand, and we've now created a playlist of 39 of the best videos we took, you can see them all on our YouTube channel or via the Extras Page.
• TONS of Updates! It has been quite a bit since theres been some good activity here, but we just uploaded about 15 new videos from all kinds of various trips, also added a new map to cover all the root beers of the world to go along with the new soda reviews, and look out for some new pictures and pin pages soon.
• New Pin with Pictures! We may have ended up at Dark Hollow Falls by accident, we were actually trying to go to the Rose River Falls; but Dark Hollow was beautiful and worth the mistake (check out the pics/pin page)
• New Pin with Pictures! It was a spontaneous and grueling hike, but we conquered the Whiteoak Canyon Trail in Shenandoah National Park, plenty pics, new pin, and new blog. (check out the pics/pin page)
• New Videos!!! Go to the Extras Page to see videos of the Taste of Georgetown event, World Cup Qualifiers at R.F.K. Stadium and Sea Lions at the National Zoo.